TPfK Home Boarding Service for dogs include:
- a day boarding service as a regular event, for example, allowing you to go to work
- one off day boarding service
- overnight boarding for single or multiple nights
- holiday boarding for single weeks or multiple weeks
Our clients do not consider traditional boarding kennels as an option; the prospect of leaving their beloved family member in such an environment whilst they are enjoying a luxury break, is unacceptable.
TPfK have recently introduced a stay at home pet feeding, checking and walking service. This is to cater for clients who do not require home boarding but would like their pet looked after in their own home. We will tailor our service subject to your pet's needs. Services include:
- Checking pets (cats, dogs, small furries, reptiles, birds, fish)
- Cleaning cages, pens, litter boxes etc. as required
- Feeding pets as required
- Walking dogs as required
- We can also open and close curtains, remove papers and mail from letter boxes and turn lights on and off, to give the appearance of someone being at home.
TPfK offer a superior service which is unsurpassed within the industry. Your booking is tailor-made to your requirements and your pets' needs are fully catered for. Our aim is to offer the best possible care for your pet, so that you can go away, or go to work, with confidence and peace of mind knowing that your pet could not be in better hands.
See our Services page for more information.
TPfK are fully insured with a leading insurance company covering our public liability as well as damage or injury your dog may cause to a third party. We are also licensed by the local authority in accordance with the Animal Boarding Establishments Act 1963. To give you further peace of mind, Tanya is Police checked and is a trained animal First-Aider.
This means your pet is in legal, safe and reliable hands with TPfK.
We do not accept un-neutered male dogs or
un-spayed bitches whilst 'in season' in our Home Boarding service